Monday 20 September 2010

Boxy fun!

Something I forgot to post earlier...
When I got to my room, there was a box on the desk. So of course, I opened it!

There's an odd bunch of stuff inside. sweets, fanta, cereal, toothpaste, a tiny bottle of tobasco (?!) something that's wither ginger or garlic, postcards, beer mats, a sim card, a discount card for hotels and a book of coupons for cheap stuff. How odd!

Then there's the free stuff I picked up today:

A water bottle telling me not to "bottle up" my problems, a frisbee with the number for the psychosis early intervention team's number on it (please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks this is odd!), a canvas bag (SO useful!), a chlamydia test - if you return it you get a free cinema ticket (what?), another book of coupons, a leaflet about the Sci-Fi & Fantasy Society (I'm going to join - it's cheap and they seem nice!), a little card about the stop smoking clinic (no use to me - I've never smoked!), a bottle opener keyring (I think?), a small yellow gonk and a wadge of bits of paper about healthcare services. Useful, but boring. 

I'm on a mission now to see how much tat I can accumulate!

No comments:

Post a Comment