Wednesday 1 September 2010

18 days...

I had far too much fun at the weekend! Saw a lot of wonderful bands (Hawkwind, Krankschaft, The Starfighters, Here & Now, Tarantism, Tribe of Cro...) and made lots of nice new friends on the Isle of Wight. It was a really nice, relaxing weekend and I did manage to forget all about Uni for a few days!

Got home to find my Welcome Pack has turned up from Nottingham - just about to sit down and start reading through it.

Brushie's to-do list (before the next festival!):
-Read the Welcome pack!
-Go through the "What to bring" and "What not to bring" lists.
-Plan my packing - already talked to my sister about this last night, but we need a trial run to see if it'll all fit in her car! (It should!)
-Get my teeth sorted out! I seem to have lost a filling and it's really annoying me! I'm not holding out much hope of finding a dentist in Nottingham, so I'll probably stick with the one at home!
-Bank accounts. I'm veering towards NatWest. I don't know if I'm a bit late for opening a Student account though?

No comments:

Post a Comment